"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recent Stories I have Done

Last week I was able to do two more stories on my own! I love being able to do stories, that is my favorite part of my internship. And I can really see myself doing this in the future as a career.
This first story is kind of cool because it is the first story I have done that was actually my story idea and it was a headlining story! I think it turned out pretty well, although I am still working on the voice of course...


This story I did last Tuesday on Rhythmic Gymnastics. Although I don't know a lot about this sport, it was awesome to do a sporting event story because I eventually want to be a sports reporter.

http://www.ch9.co.nz/content/more-130-competitors-attend-south-island-rhythmic-gymnastics-championships

No comments:

Post a Comment