"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo of the day JUNE 16

Port Chalmers Sculpture Garden
Thursday Dee took me on her "city view" job (where she films a view of the city for our news broadcast) again and we ended up in Port Chalmers. This city is only about 10-15 minutes outside of Dunedin on the opposite side of the harbor from the Otago Peninsula. It is where the settlers first settled because the harbor was too shallow to take their heavy ships all the way into where Dunedin is now. So it is the oldest part of town and still (I think) the main port for the city. There is a small garden of sculptures there as well and that is where I took this photo. I love adventures with Dee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment