"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo of the day JUNE 24

Otago Museum

Just because I decided to come over to New Zealand on my own and live here for almost 3 months doesn't mean I am mature! ;) haha if I see a statue, I'll usually pose with it. On Friday, after my various Skype dates, some friends and I went to check out the Otago Museum. We mostly went because it is free to the public, how awesome is that?? Nothing in the States is free, especially a tourist attraction! We went to this cool exhibit about human faces, kinda weird but it was interesting. An then we looked around a lot of the historical exhibits. As far as museums go, it was sweet as.
-Whitney
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment