"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo of the day JUNE 3


View from Dunedin Botanic Gardens

Friday is Skyping day with Mom and Dad, so I got a bit of a late start. I went out to eat at a place called Chopsticks 101. It was a Chinese place, because you know I love Chinese! It was pretty good (nothing like Ming's Garden back in SLC though) and then I headed out to see some of the Botanic Gardens. I got there around 5 and they close at 6 so I didn't have a lot of time but I did get to see the water garden and I hiked up this path to get a view of the city. I love city lights! I will definitely go back when I have more time! BTW its free! How awesome is that?? I swear nothing, especially potential tourist attractions, is free in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment