"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo of the day JULY 9

Cadbury World

Saturday Sarah and I went on the Cadbury Factory Tour and got lots of chocolates! The tour itself was a wee bit lame because the weekend tours are shortened and you don't get to actually see chocolate being made. However we got to eat liquid chocolate (soooo good!) and were given some more free chocolate so I was happy. Sarah also bought a butt-load of stuff from the store to give to her friends, my friends wont be that lucky though.. haha I have become addicted to Cadbury Chocolate since I came here, so this tour was a definite must!
-Houston Signing off (for my Ch9 followers)

No comments:

Post a Comment