"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Photo of the day JULY 13

Behind the Scenes, Channel 9 News
I realized the other day that I don't have any pictures of my actual internship at all.. So I briefly snapped a few. Hopefully I can get some better ones before I leave. This is me working on a track in the editing suite. Channel 9 news is all linear editing, which means it is all done by recording different parts of tapes onto a news edit tape using these machines. I use the big remote to fast forward and find the clips I want as well as paste them all together. All the editing I do back home at college is done on computers using the Final Cut program, so it is cool to learn how to do it the more "old school" way! Only one week left of working at Channel 9! It went by so fast!
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment