"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Stories!

Rugby World Cup Roadshow Story

Rural Internet Story

Netball Story

RoboCup Story

These are the stories I have done on my own in the past couple weeks. I am still really liking working at Channel 9 and am learning a lot! The whole editing process is becoming a lot easier for me, however I am still working on finding my news voice!
-Houston Signing off

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, my name is Ryan and I am from Dunedin. I just happened to stumble across your blog and I have read every post since the one where you landed in Dunedin! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, I don't blame you ;) And your voice is definitely getting better on those reports. Oh also, ka pai on the Puaka Matariki story! Solid effort. And you don't have chicken sushi in the States??? Crazy!

    - Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete