"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Monday, July 4, 2011

Photo of the day JULY 1

Lake Wakatipu from Boat Docks, Queenstown, NZ
This weekend Sarah and I hopped on a bus and headed off to the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown. Although there is still not enough snow to really go snowboarding, I thought I have waited long enough to see this place. We got in Friday late afternoon around 3 pm and checked into our hostel which was located on the waterfront. We had to room with two guys who were kind of weird and basically never left the room, so we tried to spend very little time in there! Friday night we walked around Queenstown and did a little shopping, there is a different snowboard/ski shop on every corner which equals my dream come true! We also ate dinner at a very fancy restaurant which was nice. We didn't even know it was fancy, we were just hungry and it was expensive to eat everywhere. This picture was taken as the sun was setting friday evening from the boat docks just outside our hostel. Queenstown is a fun little place, but it is definitely touristy! Also, Sarah and I got lost every five minutes... for some reason this place was very confusing for us to get around!
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment