"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Photo of the day JULY 7

Evening Tea (dinner) at Jitsu

Sarah, Luke and I (aka team America dubbed by Dee!) went out for a nice Japanese dinner at a place called Jitsu near the center of Dunedin. We were surprised when we got to sit at the chabudai which is a low table where you sit on the floor to eat. It was so fun, I have always wanted to sit in a room like this! Also, I love SUSHI now! haha its amazing.. I have tried so hard to like sushi but I just find it disgusting usually! However, New Zealand has this awesome thing called Chicken Sushi! Seriously I hope I can find it in the States... I got crispy chicken sushi and it is to die for!!!!
-Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment