"I'm really trying to make it more than what it is
Cause everybody dies but not everybody lives.
Wish I could have this moment for life
Cause in this moment I just feel so alive"

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Run to Otago Harbor

On Sunday I went for a run and ended up at Otago Harbor. It was only about a 15 minute run to the harbor and I am glad I ended up at there because I love being this close to the ocean. I have decided I am going to run to stay in shape while I am living here because I do not have access to a gym in Dunedin. The city is very fun to run in because there are so many things to see! The pics below are all the sights I saw on just one quick run. They include Otago Harbor, the historic Dunedin Train Station, bridge that crosses the train tracks and the fire station.
Here is a collage of the photos I took on my run:


Dunedin is a really cool city and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to live here for 2 months. If any of you reading this ever get the chance to travel to NZ make sure Dunedin is a stop you make, it will be well worth it! I look forward to many more runs around the city because this one was sweet as! (Kiwi slang for great) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment